On the left of the provincial road, there is the historical center with many seventeenth.eighteenth buildings.
Ancient public wash-houses, made by separate laundry tubs joined only by the crossing of the water, are scattered for all the municipality.
- the lakeside promenade Lungolago Virginia
- the Parco Morselli, with the house of the writer Guido Morselli
- the Parco dei Ciusitt, with a spring water
- the votive chapel named Chiesetta della SS. Trinità
- the Museo della Pipa, in an eighteenth lombard house
- at Voltorre, the famous chiostro
di S. Michele, known as chiostro di Voltorre.